Kolkata is one of the most important cities in the whole of Eastern India. Being the capital of West Bengal, there are many facilities and infrastructure that have been developed here. Kolkata is home to some of the top institutions in the whole country. That also includes many top MBA colleges in West Bengal as well. Over the last few years, MBA or Master in Business Administration has turned out to be one of the most sought after career courses in India. Every year, thousands of students are appearing for MBA entrance examinations and getting into the top colleges across the Indian subcontinent.
Of all the top MBA colleges in India, some of them are also present in the city of Kolkata. So, if you are planning to pursue a career in MBA and that too from a very reputed institution, then heading over to Kolkata can be a good idea. But, before you take admission to any of these institutions, you must be familiar with their structure well.
In today's blog, we will discuss the top MBA Colleges in Kolkata. If you want to get more details regarding admissions and other services offered by different colleges, then you can visit https://campuswalkin.com/. They have all the relevant details regarding the colleges.
Top Colleges in Kolkata for MBA Courses
In this segment, we are going to discuss distance MBA colleges in Kolkata that offer really good programs to the students. Take a look -
Indian Institute of Management - [IIMC], Kolkata –
IIM Kolkata is one of the premier institutes in this city that offers a wide range of MBA courses to the students. Established back in 1961, IIM Calcutta is ranked at number 3 by the NIRF 2020. It is considered as one of the best business schools in the whole of India. Their MBA programs are the flagship courses available for the students. Take a look at some more details regarding IIM Kolkata -
- Placement - big companies like M&M, Tata Administrative Service (TAS), Vedanta, Aditya Birla Group, Reliance Industries, ITC, Hindustan Unilever, Colgate-Palmolive, TrueNorth, and so on, offer placement opportunities to the students in IIM Kolkata. The rate of the average salary increased by 11.16% and stood around Rs 27.18 lakh PA.
- Infrastructure - being one of the top institutes in the whole country, IIMC offers the students with world-class infrastructure. The campus is spread over 750 acres of land and is equipped with every single facility you can think of. From tech-savvy libraries to free internet facilities, everything is there. The college also has 3 hostels offering brilliant accommodation facilities.
- Faculty - the faculty available at IIMC focuses on skill development and offers all the necessary features to help a student learn the nuances of the business. MBA students come across the latest classroom technology, personality development, live screening, and practical focus in the curriculum.
IIFT Kolkata - Indian Institute of Foreign Trade –
IIFT Kolkata is another very reputed and well-known business school in Kolkata. It was an accredited "A" grade institute by NAAC and is one of the best private university MBA colleges in Kolkata. Their solid infrastructure and reliable faculty help the students to achieve the highest career goals they think of. Here are some more details about IIFT -
- Placements - top companies like Microsoft, AB InBev, JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs, ITC, GCPL, Shell, Reliance Industries, and so on, offer fantastic placements to the students. Almost 75%-80% of the students who study here get placement opportunities. The average salary package offered in IIFT Kolkata is around Rs.19.23 LPA.
- Infrastructure - IIFT Kolkata has a great infrastructure that allows the students to study under the best environment and structure. All the classrooms are equipped with the latest technology and innovations. The labs are well upgraded and designed to offer all the students a subtle practical experience for the courses they pursue.
- Faculty - being one of the top MBA colleges in Kolkata, the faculty of IIFT is comprised of the top professors who have done their PhD and are well experienced in the field of teaching. They can offer a very intensive and effective study experience always.
ICFAI Business School (IBS), Kolkata –
A very well known business college in Kolkata, ICFAI offers a wonderful curriculum to the students who are planning to pursue MBA. The institute was ranked 4th in Eastern Region among B-Schools of excellence by the CSR GHRDC. If you are looking for reliable private university MBA colleges in Kolkata, then ICFAI is surely going to be on the list. They have all the resources that take it to deliver the highest quality MBA degree course. Take a look at some more details about the college -
- Placements - big names like Ernst & Young, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, ICICI Securities, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Edelweiss Broking Ltd, BYJU'S, Puma, Bharti AXA General Insurance, Deloitte, and so on, offer amazing placement opportunities to the students who study in ICFAI. The average salary package that is offered here is around Rs.5.6 - 6.8 LPA.
- Infrastructure - the whole campus is equipped with amazing facilities. The infrastructure of ICFAI allows the students to study in a comfortable and convenient atmosphere. Students will come across an air-conditioned campus, library, well-equipped classrooms, modern campus, canteen & cafeteria, and laboratory facility at ICFAI. But, the college doesn't offer any hostel.
- Faculty - over the years, ICFAI has been able to establish a successful faculty that consists of well-trained professionals and expert professors. That is why they are one of the top MBA colleges in Kolkata. For many years they are helping the students to attain the highest levels of education and experience in MBA courses.
MAKAUT - Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology –
If you are interested in pursuing an MBA degree course and that too in one of the MBA colleges in Kolkata under MAKAUT, then this is your best choice. The institute was set up in the year 2000, and since then they have been offering attractive educational courses to the students. Their MBA course surely comes with different features and benefits. One of the reasons why many students want to opt for MAKAUT is because of their affordable structure and systematic education. Know more about them -
- Placements - the university placement cells work closely with some of the big companies in the industry. This includes Infosys, Wipro, CTS, IBM, HackerRank, Capgemini, Soctronics, Coca- Cola India, Deloitte, and so on. Their average salary package comes around Rs.4.5 LPA to Rs.5.5 LPA. Every year, at least 75% - 85% of the students get placed from MAKAUT.
- Infrastructure – It is one of the top MBA colleges in Kolkata whose infrastructure is nicely-maintained and gives the students the capacity to achieve their career goals. The rooms are clean and ready with state-of-the-art tech devices in an effort to provide the best educational services to the students. The labs are constantly upgraded to serve the students in a better manner. They're all air-conditioned and taken care of all through the 12 months. So, none of the students will face any issues studying.
- Faculty - very educated professionals and expert professors preside over the faculty in MAKAUT. For many years they have maintained goodwill for providing attentive and focused education to each & every student. Their teaching skills are of the highest quality that allows all the students to achieve the best knowledge.
IMI Kolkata - International Management Institute –
When we are talking about top MBA colleges in Kolkata, then you cannot leave out IMI Kolkata. It is a premier business school that offers some of the best MBA courses in Kolkata. Ranked within the Top 50 best business institutes in India, IMI Kolkata has always maintained a premier reputation in the industry. Their students have received amazing opportunities to work closely with some of the big companies not only in India but also in other countries. Take a look at some more details regarding this brilliant institute -
- Placements - JSW, Jaro, Nivea, RBI, Deloitte, ICICI, McVitie's, ICI, IBM, and many other well-known big companies offer placement options to the students who study MBA here. At least 85% of the students get placed from IMI Kolkata, and the average salary package stood at Rs 8.07 LPA.
- Infrastructure - from hostel facilities to high tech library, IMI Kolkata has every other facility that a student requires to study conveniently. All the classrooms are equipped with the latest technology and innovations so that the students receive the highest level of education without any kind of hassles.
- Faculty - boasting of an amazing faculty and teaching staff, IMI has a highly educated and knowledgeable faculty that every student dreams of. The professors are very helpful and offer all the educational resources which are required during the course.
Calcutta University –
One of the oldest and famous institutions not only in Kolkata but also in India is Calcutta University. It has star studded alumni and offers a diverse range of courses to the students throughout the year. MBA in Calcutta University can be a great opportunity to expand your career brilliantly. For decades, Calcutta University is helping students pursue different career goals with its amazing faculty and huge infrastructure. Here are some more details regarding CU -
- Placements - companies like TCS, Godrej, IBM, A&D, Line, ITC, and Amazon offer amazing placement opportunities to the students who study MBA at Calcutta University. The average salary package stands around Rs.4.2 LPA, and the highest can be up to Rs.8.8 LPA. More than 70% of all the students get placement offers. The numbers of companies appearing for the placement rounds have increased in the past few years, as said by the students.
- Infrastructure - being the most important and notable institution in Kolkata, Calcutta University boasts about a huge infrastructure that has been maintained for decades. The campus is spread over huge acres and houses all the essential facilities which are required to pursue an MBA course. From well-maintained labs to high tech classrooms, Calcutta University has it all. Know more about it by visiting http://campuswalkin.com/ right now.
- Faculty - Calcutta University has a really helpful and very educated faculty that comprises of members who are highly knowledgeable. They focus on delivering personal attention to all the students and makes sure that each of them understands their course well. The classes are research-oriented and pay attention to skill development. Their exams are difficult to crack, and the syllabus is very extensive. That is why the students are required to study very hard and pay a lot of focus on it.
So, these are some of the top state-owned and private university MBA colleges in Kolkata. All the colleges that we have discussed in this blog are the best options that you can opt for in Kolkata. Not only they have made a name for themselves in Kolkata, but some of them are considered as the top MBA colleges in India.
Final Words –
For many years now, the MBA has turned out to be one of the most sought after career courses in India. Several aspirants are always looking forward to pursuing a career in MBA because it guarantees a great career graph and has intense challenges in its way. If you are looking for MBA colleges in Kolkata direct admission, then visit this website http://campuswalkin.com/ to know more. Till then, make sure to read about the top colleges that we have talked about in this blog today.
MAT test pattern
MAT exam structure
Like us on :